Friday, June 03, 2005
did you know???
. . . cause i didn't. i googled my name and found out these things about myself:
- I was a seamstress who married Thomas Williams on July 8th 1810 in Overton County, Tennessee. We had 11 children. 8 boys and 3 girls. One of the boys was named Commodore Decatur Williams. Nice.
- I was one of the first 12 members of the (Baptist) Church of Christ on the French Broad River which was constituted on March 25, 1786
- I also married Dr Joseph William Scales of Tennessee and we lost our firstborn infant son in 1850
- I was born after 1804, Rockingham County; married 15 Feb 1827, Williamson County, to John Watson (my middle initial was W at this time)
- I was student of the week for the fifth grade class of Grant’s Lick Elementary School in September of 2002
- I was the first postmistress of the Hightown postoffice in Alcorn County, MS. It was establish Feb 20th 1884.
- plus, the two twins that played Tabitha on Bewitched actually had the same last name that i have now!
ps: I got this idea from
bsc!
say it don't spray it 10:02 AM
17 i heard that

speak your mind
---------------namaste---------------