Thursday, June 30, 2005

another bloggerview; this time with ryanlee

Lucky you! You get to read the latest interview of Tabitha Jane(intelligent artsy pants) given by a dear friend she likes to call ryanlee.

ryanlee: When and why did you start including your wonderful middle name in your profile?(easy ones first)
tabitha jane: I’ve only used my middle name on my blog once. Since then, I never have. See if you can find it (no hints those of you who know!!!)

ryanlee: What did you learn most from your old BF (was his name Jason?) that has helped you with handsome hunk Jon.
Tabitha jane: well, the boyfriend I had right before jon was also named jon . . . he was a handsome hunk and he and his new wife were actually in my dream last night! Weird! I think the thing that I learned from dating him was to have higher standards and only date guys who are “my type.” He was really a rebound relationship from the guy I dated before him named chris. Now there was a relationship I sure learned a lot from. I learned not to keep giving to a relationship that is obviously not going to work out, I learned to show affection and say “I love you,” I learned the importance of making sure the other person knows how important they are to you. I learned so much!
But I have never dated a guy named jason.

ryanlee: Okay help enlighten the world on the amazing sociological expirement you grew up in. There must be some profound truth's that a women in your position can lend towards the rest of us in understanding females. Can I have at least 3? More is better!
Tabitha jane: I think what ryan is getting at with this question is that he wants me to ‘fess up’ to the online world that I have 6 sisters. Yes, you heard me, 6. six. SIX. Yes, ryan, you can have at least 3 daughters. Go for it. The only thing I would warn you about wanting to have a big family is this: attention. ATTENTION. This is a big deal (especially for girls). Kids in general need lots of attention and love from their parents. And if both of their parents are involved in their lives, they need a great deal of attention from BOTH of them (especially their fathers). Ryan, if you want to have 17 daughters go ahead, but make sure you spend TONS of time with them, loving them, teaching them, encouraging them, and praising them.

ryanlee: Now this one is a little complicated so bear with me. I would like you to explain your position on the war. I rarely hear intellegent views on this from either side. (For example we are there for the oil... We just spent billions to give up their debt to us and we always get oil from Kuwait and have not touched one drop of their oil. We lately have had to buy diesel for their troops and escort it from Kuwait)(weapons of mass destruction? hahah what a crock) Also consider that we are fighting 150+ new foreign fighters that come to iraq everyday. Add that up and you can see this isn't anything to do with a civil war similar to vietnam in this aspect.) Anyway I'm going to appreciate your answer either way because I know it will be intelligent, and I love to wrap my mind around intellegent views.
Tabitha jane: my current position on the war is this: this is a war that was built on lies. The american people were lead by fear into this mess. It was poorly planned, deceitfully executed and manipulatively begun. IF there had been WMD in iraq, I might look at this war in a different light. Having studied history in college, I grew to hate all war (neccessity aside). So when this war began I was apprehensive and dissapointed. But I thought I understood it to be a necessary evil. Now that more and more has come to light on the nature of deception involved in the pre-war process, the lies that were told, etc, I am much more dissapointed and angry. I believe that a dedication to TRUTH is one of the most important qualities a leader can possess and dubya does not seem to have it. And it has cost countless lives (military and civilian alike). Now, I do not say this to discount the good that is being accomplished over there. I know there are good things happening for the people over there, but it is mixed with a lot of death and tragedy. When you take a religion with extremely militant factions (I am not saying that all muslims are militant) and mix it in an unprovoked war with a country that said religion abhors, you are putting together a recipe for difficulty and disaster. I could go on and on, but I think I’ll go on to the next question.

ryanlee: If Jon gave you complete artistic control on the names of your children what would they be 2 boys 8 girls hahah J/K two girls will do? (see that wasn't so hard)
tabitha jane: so, are you saying if I had two girls what would I name them? Hmmm . . .
1. emerald kaitlyn sophia
2. I don’t really know . . . something irish probably.

say it don't spray it 9:05 AM

6 i heard that

speak your mind

---------------namaste---------------